Faith Advisory Council
The Faith Initiative is:
- designed to increase awareness about the needs of children and youth in the child welfare system;
- dedicated to informing and educating the residents of Alameda County, and providing them with the support necessary to become a foster or adoptive family;
- aimed at reflecting the diversity of children in foster care and those who will share love, foster stability, and provide a family;
- grounded in the belief that every child deserves a family; and
- launched with the leadership, guidance, and compassion of the faith community and other community partners in all its diversity and splendor.